Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Unplugged Holiday

Hello out there!

If you are checking out this blog because you received the URL in our Christmas card, let me apologize for not having updated more recently. I had intended to post a Christmas letter (which we did not include in our cards this year), but the thought of a (mostly) unplugged holiday was so appealing - and so very needed! I hope to be back to a more regular blogging schedule early in January - hopefully with a wrap-up of 2008 and a peek at our holiday celebrations (which have all been lovely). For now, we are still making the most of family time before Big J returns to work and worrying way too much about the impending school selection process for Mister J (oh, yeah, you'll get to read plenty about that, too, I'm sure!).

I sincerely hope that you had a wonderful Christmas, Hannukah, or Kwanzaa, and that you are looking forward to a happy and healthy 2009!

No comments: