Monday, January 19, 2009

sNOw

Snow, snow, get outta here -
Come again another year!

Everyone I see on Facebook this evening is hoping for snow. We've already had a three-day weekend and frankly, I am looking forward to preschool tomorrow. I made plans to visit with a friend, I have a few errands to run, and I have a grocery list. All of those things are made easier when there aren't two little ones in tow. In fact, if there's no preschool I won't get to visit with my friend. We will have to reschedule and, as busy as we are, it'll be about a month before we can make it happen again. Also, since I didn't get a 'pre-potential-snow-day' shopping run in today, I need to go to the grocery store. We're down to milk, bread, and a bunch of things that don't really go together and make a meal.

Please let my town be the one that misses the snow, and please let the schools NOT be closed on account of a 'close-but-not-quite' snow day!

No comments: