Monday, January 7, 2013

One for One

one for one

I know, not a lot of news here lately.  I keep thinking I'll post some pictures from our November photo shoot (where mom takes pics of the kids for our Christmas card), or from Thanksgiving, or Christmas.  I just never seem to get "around to it" any more.  Perhaps I should post more from my phone, now that there's an app for that.  However, this post was too important to ignore.


My friend over at Small Town Joy is working very hard to raise money to adopt a sweet girl who has been with their family since she was only days old.  If you can help, she's holding a One for One fundraiser.  She's asking you to donate $1.  More if you can, of course, but just $1.  And then pray.  And then spread the word.  And there's a little something else special going on, too.  But you've got to hop on over to Small Town Joy to learn more.

Thanks, friends! 

No comments: