Friday, September 18, 2009

The "Kid Office"

One of the projects that's been keeping me away from the blog. Bins in the corner hold all sorts of supplies - paper (drawing, construction, coloring books), crayons, markers, glue, things to glue onto paper, stickers (regular and foam), pipe cleaners, and more. Each kid has a supply box on the table. Covered canisters hold regular and colored pencils. Still need a place to hold Mister J's homework and reading packets each week, a trashcan, and a place to safely store scissors and a pencil sharpener.

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Very nice! They are going to benefit from such a wonderful space. Love the map, too!

RLR said...

We bought the map before school started. Didn't know at the time that they would begin the year studying the states - so I'm super-happy with the purchase!

Heather said...

Funny...I just thought about this room the other day. I was wondering if you had converted it and whaa laa you had. Maybe I should wonder if I will get $1,000,000! The room looks terrific. i