Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bloggy Awards

A kind reader has given me two blog awards, and I am finally getting around to posting them!



This award comes with some rules and a survey that has to be filled out.

Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Curly
3. Your mother? Out-of-state (does that count as one word?)
4. Your father? Survivor (love you, Daddy!)
5. Your favorite food? appetizers
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? chai
8. Your dream/goal? organization
9. What room are you in? den
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? where ever I'm led
13. Where were you last night? soccer
14. Something that you aren’t? rested
15. Muffins? please!
16. Wish list item? jogging attire (sorry - two words)
17. Where did you grow up? South Carolina (two words again, couldn't be helped)
18. Last thing you did? pediatrician
19. What are you wearing? sweater
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? Cat
22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? calm
25. Missing someone? my girlfriends
26. Vehicle? Odyssey
27. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? Costco
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? don't remember
32. Your best friend? love her!
33. One place that I go to over and over? grocery store
34. One person who emails me regularly? only one?
35. Favorite place to eat? out!

She also gave me a second award - I know, she's too kind!


This award also has a couple of rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(Thanks, Crystal!)
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Check!)
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Check!)
4) Name seven things about yourself that people may not know. (Done!)
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers (See below...)
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (Ditto...)
7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated. (Umm, see below...)

Seven things about me... Hmmm....
1) I love bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers - especially cold, leftover ones. They are delicious - and you can't dispute it unless you try them yourself!
2) I can never answer those "answer in one word" quizzes with just one word.
3) I am so talented that I sprained a non-moveable joint in my foot last year.
4) I don't eat peanut butter (my former favorite food!) since my daughter is allergic to peanuts. I ate a peanut butter cup come day when she was at preschool. It tasted awful.
5) If my husband wasn't technology-oriented, I would probably not even have a home computer.
6) I resisted getting a cell phone for the first few years of our marriage, even though he had one, until he started a long daily commute to work. Now I don't know how I'd live without it.
7) If I had to pick one favorite food, it would be a toss up between french fries, crab cakes, and General Tso's chicken.

If you are a regular around here, you know that I haven't been posting lately. I've been reading blogs when I can; commenting if I have time. And, Miss M has been sick for several days now with what is most likely the flu. Life is crazy right now. So, I want to award any blogger who is still reading and commenting here! Every time you comment, I stop by your blog to see what's going on in your part of the world. (More often when life isn't so hectic!) Each blog I visit is charming and special in it's own way, and I enjoy reading what you feel is important enough to be documented... celebrated... shared. Thank you for stopping by to see what's blog-worthy around here. And, please, don't be shy about picking up an award for yourself! Let me know, so I can stop by and see you sometime!

2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

Congrats on this! Great blog!

Crystal said...

I know what you mean about the cell phone thing I didn't get one until last year and if my huband didn't know anything about computers I would be in a world of trouble. I mess up the computer and he comes in a makes it all better.