Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Custom" Snack Mix

The color really does look better on my phone, but that doesn't make it look any better here....

Today the kids had:
Soybutter and jelly sandwich - Again.  By request. (Have I mentioned how sad I am that W@l-M@rt doesn't seem to be carrying their house brand of soybutter anymore?)
Grapes - yum!
Carrot sticks with ranch dressing
"Custom" snack mix - We just toss a few things into that compartment of the lunch box as we pack.  Today's mix was Cheez-Its (and I don't care how bad they are for you, they taste so good!), Craisins, Cinnamon Cheerios, and Strawberry Yogurt Cheerios. 
Mister J also took a banana for his afternoon snack.

I haven't eaten the cinnamon Cheerios yet, but they sure smelled good.  And now I'm hungry, so I think that's what I'll have for lunch.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: