Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mmmmm......

I'll try to rotate this if I can (grr...)

Pink box - salt and lime popcorn, applesauce, carrots, crackers with mozzerella slices (just a sliced-in-circles cheese stick) and mini turkey pepperoni, strawberry heart marshmallows

Blue box - cinnamon-raisin bagel with cream cheese, mozzerella slices, salt and lime popcorn, apple sauce, carrots with dip, strawberry heart marshmallows

Boo on the pre-packaged applesauce - but at least the preschool classes reuse the cups, and the K-1s collect and recycle them.  I did remember to tuck a spoon under the marshmallows after I snapped the photos!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Boo on the applesauce? Oh man, when I'm out of fresh fruit, I usually stick one of those applesauce cups in the lunches. Of course, at least one of the boys brings it right back home.

RLR said...

I *try* to be as waste-free as possible - so the applesauce cups aren't my first choice. And about 30% of the time, these come right back home. Preferable, actually, to making the applesauce, putting it into one of the lidded containers, and then having that come back home uneaten....