Friday, September 16, 2011

Two great tips

First tip - from my FB status today:
"Reply" does not equal "Forward" - and mistaking one for the other often equals embarrassment.

Oh, yeah - it was a doozy.  I'm not ready to talk about it.

Second tip: 
If I'm doing a load of laundry at night, especially after the kids are in bed, I turn off the chimes on the washer and dryer and also close the door to the laundry room.  So that I don't completely forget about the load that's in there, I leave the light on.  When I come upstairs at night, I notice that the light in the laundry room is on, and that's a (quiet) reminder to me that there's laundry to be dryed/hung up/folded. 

In other news - it's not 90 degrees here anymore!  Yay!  To celebrate, I laced up my sneakers and went for a run today after a most-of-the-summer hiatus.  And then I ate Doritos for lunch.  I'm not proud of that last bit.

So, what's happening in your world? 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, reply does not equal forward. And, forward does not equal reply. Those are not good moments. Email faux pas are some of the worst.

Love the light/quiet reminder. If only my laundry room were't in the depth of my basement, I'd totally use that one.

Courtney said...

I do the exact same thing with the laundry. It works great!

Heather said...

Ate doritos? That cracked me up. Yay for fall weather. Ohh and loved your tip about the laundry. I'm gonna try that!