Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Coffee shop

 
There's a nice little coffee shop/bakery downtown that I have really enjoyed lately.  It has a quiet (but not too quiet), relaxed atmosphere.  It's a great place to get a little work done or hang out with a friend.  It doesn't hurt that the coffee, pastries, and sandwiches are very good, too.  That first photo?  It's a ginger molasses latte - mmmm, autumn in a cup!  And this next photo?  Well, that's my sweet girl enjoying a surprise afternoon treat - one of their gigantic cookies.  There were several choices, and Miss M went with lemon ginger.  Chocolate chip or some other standard, and I would have passed - but I had to have a taste.  Oh, my, was it ever good!  My girl loved it, and saved half of it to give to her brother when we picked him up from school.  I told you, they bake HUGE cookies!

No comments: