Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is that okay?

Well, the snow won out and we are home today, but the up side is that I get to watch CNN all day! I thought the kids might be a little disappointed that there will be no NOGGIN today, until Miss M made me realize that might not be 100% true. When we came downstairs, CNN was running a clip about their inauguration coverage. The volume was turned low since I'd been the only one awake for about an hour. The image of our President-elect flashed on the screen, and Miss M said:

"Look, it's 'Rock' Obama!"

Now, I know that Mister J's preschool class talked about the election and the President-elect in November. I'm not surprised that he has some understanding of what we are watching on TV. But Miss M? My 2 1/2 year old? I made her say it about 4 times. Perhaps the last two days of almost-all-day CNN have made an impression....

No comments: