Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Fun!

It's been chilly here lately, and Mister J has been asking for hot chocolate. Then, it snowed today. I've got pictures of both for you (perhaps I'm getting back into my bloggy groove!).



Mister J had been asking for a few days, and last night he was thrilled that I actually said, "Sure, let's do it!" when he asked to make hot chocolate. We made the real thing, and I let him help me stir the milk as it warmed up.



Miss M enjoyed her mug of chocolate-y goodness, as well! Many of you know that it's hard to get a smile out of her on cue!



Although I wasn't thrilled with the snow day, Mister J was very excited to see the snow on the ground. Miss M was not openly impressed with the snow, but stayed outside almost as long as Mister J. We took a short walk in the neighborhood to see the family making snow a few houses away. As you can see, we didn't get much snow. It was melting by the time we got outside, but the kids enjoyed it anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are hilarious!
I love you guys!

Love,
Unkle Jason

Jess said...

I love the pictures of the kiddos!