Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sick Day

3/4 of the family is sick today. It's the second day in a row that Mister J has asked to stay home from school (he loves school, so I know he's not feeling well). Add to that the day school was closed, and he might make it to school one day this week. Miss M is so tired of tissues that she cries at the sight of them and is now using her blanket to wipe her nose. Ick. But it's much softer than tissues, and we have hot water for washing it, so I'm letting her do it. Did I mention that I'm the other sick person in the family? If I felt up to it, I might contest the use of blanket-as-tissue alternative. We are kicking back with snacks, movies, and other sick day treats - since being sick is no treat at all. Big J is working from home today - he's sequestered in the office to (hopefully) avoid getting what the rest of us have.

No comments: