Sunday, April 18, 2010

Child's Play

Our toy room is in major need of sorting, purging, and organizing. I need some inspiration for several reasons. The main reason is because I'm sentimental -I remember where nearly every toy/book/outfit came from, especially if they were gifts. While I'm thankful that I have such a great memory, this makes it very hard for me to part with things.

I came across a few toy-themed blog posts last week that I think will help me with this next big project. Take a few moments to click on the links; hopefully they will be just the motivation you need if your toy room is also too full of fun.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Becoming Minimalist - This post is perfectly timed, as I have an overflowing toy room to deal with very soon.

Triad Smarty Pants - I was fortunate to be able to hear this guest blogger speak at an event in March, and I have to tell you that what he shared has already changed my parenting style. Not completely, but small (important!) changes for the better. It's making a difference for my children and for me.

Muffin Tin Mom - I can totally relate to this post. Especially the part about pulling out your childhood Legos to share with your children.




1 comment:

The Smittys said...

todays the day for cleaning, eh? good luck! can't wait to see it all next week!