It's been a loooong time since I've written one of these. Way too long. I can't promise this is the start of an every Thursday post, but I'm glad to be sharing these things with you today.
This week, I'm thankful for:
1) My husband's help with the quarterly clean-out of the garage. We got rid of some junk, hauled off a good bit of cardboard for recycling, did some organizing, and I have regained my parking spot.
2) Allergy medicine. I have had some issues with the pollen, which has been much worse than usual this spring. I think I've finally found something that works.
3) The compliments I received about Mister J's reading skills from two teachers and an administrator. He was reading to them while waiting for me to pick him up from school earlier this week.
4) Miss M's two really great days at school this week. She doesn't usually have bad days, but I know it's been a really good day if the teacher mentions it at pick-up.
5) Sunshine! I was able to go out for a wog this morning, and although I'm feeling it a bit now, it sure was nice to get outside and move.
6) Friends who are there for you when plans change on the spur of the moment.
That's what's filling me up this week. What about you?