Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guest posting today...

over here!

(text follows)

Smarty Find: momAgenda

If you're looking for a unique Mother's Day gift, or a hint to offer your husband, be sure to check out this recent Smarty Find by TSP loyal reader RLR:

I’m a pen-and-paper girl when it comes to my calendar. I’ve spent many years calendar-hopping, rarely using any type of calendar more than once. I been using a momAgenda for nine months now, and I’m ready to order my next one for 2010-2011. I have the Desktop style, a 17-month calendar that runs August-December, and I’ve added a momAgenda pocket inside the front cover to hold tickets, invitations, blank note cards, and stamps. It has plenty of room for all of my “to-dos” and appointments, the details of my kids’ school events and activities, and my husband’s work and on-call schedule – without looking cluttered. Just one more of the many reasons I love my momAgenda - it still looks nearly as good as the day I bought it! There are no bent corners, no stains from spilled drinks, and no torn-out pages. It’s sturdy, functional, and wrapped in a pretty package. I think I’ll get turquoise next!

3 comments:

The Smittys said...

i think i'll order one too. i was considering the turquoise one too! uh oh... we think so much alike!

RLR said...

Too funny! ((hugs))

Heidi Farmer said...

Great post! Man I love my momAgenda too. Just purchased a Zebra one for next year. It's way too flashy for me but I thought I could find it on the counter easily!