Monday, May 24, 2010

I never pack dessert...

I guess I'm relaxing my rules because it's the end of the school year - only 2 1/2 weeks to go!

Today, the kiddos are getting leftover cheese pizza, a simple spinach and cucumber salad, carrot slices, salad dressing/dip in the small container, and a cookie.

I used a Cherrybrook Kitchen mix to make the cookies - the first time I have ever used an allergy-friendly mix for baking. While I enjoy baking from scratch, this mix was so quick and easy! It also made just the right amount - 20 cookies - so we can enjoy them without overindulging or letting any go stale.

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

You never pack dessert? That sounds like my husband. I think I may have to email you over the summer for a lunch list. My oldest is protesting sandwiches of all kinds. Next year, I MUST do lunches better.