So, rather selfishly on this point, I'm thankful for a husband who has enough knowledge and skill to FIX IT. This particular instance is just one reason I have to be thankful for him, though. Some other reasons I'm thankful for him -
- He takes care of the 'trophies' that our cat sets at the foot of the garage steps
- He encourages our son to pick up earthworms and do other stuff that Mom is just not quite cut out for (but I'm working on it!)
- He works full-time and runs our business as well - so I can be the part-time-work-from-home mom I never dreamed of being, but suddenly knew I wanted to be when our son was born.
- He is the financial 'nerd' to my 'free spirit' - even though I know most of you reading will have imagined the roles reversed. I'm a free spirit with control issues, so I can see how you would be confused.
- He thinks I'm beautiful, no matter what and even if I don't - and tells me so.