Thursday, October 28, 2010

Keeping Track of My Days, 2 Years and Counting

Another quick post about something I love - the momAgenda!  Friends, if you don't have a calendar that makes you happy, you MUST check this one out!  Non-mom friends, there's the myAgenda for you - personally, I love the mochacinno!  Tweens and teens, check out the myPlan - in three color combination, including zebra! 

There's no better time to give it a try than when it's on SALE! 

and 30% off of the myPlan!

Although the current momAgenda started back in August, it goes through December of 2011 - so you still can put over a year's worth of appointments, reminders, and to-dos in one pretty, hardworking, made-for-you package! Let me know if you decide to give the momAgenda, myAgenda, or myPlan a try!

Confession - yes, it's a bit pricier than your average calendar, but it's got an awesome layout and the cover is bulletproof!  Well, at least kid- and coffee-proof!  I always wait for a sale to purchase mine!  And, yes, I write about it a LOT.  Can't help it!  It's a bit of an obsession....

My first momAgenda
Guest Post about momAgenda
My second momAgenda - and a review of how the first one held up

No comments: