Friday, July 2, 2010

Ahhhh....

Do you remember when I got one last year?  Well, my second one arrived today.  I just ordered it yesterday, so I was surprised to find it on my front steps when I got home.  I couldn't wait to open it up!  When I did, here's what I found:


 Wrapped in pretty tissue paper with a logo sticker!  It was like opening a gift!  (I'd purchased mine locally last year, which was almost as much fun, since I also like to support local businesses.)

 This time, I chose a lovely, turquoise momAgenda desktop. 

I seriously love this calendar.  I never imagined how busy I would be with a half-day preschooler and a kindergartner - the momAgenda has helped me keep track of it all!  And then, there's Big J's crazy work schedule, which means juggling afternoon/evening childcare and other commitments.  Did I mention that there's a space for menu planning?  I'm going to have to put it to use in the fall, since I'll be extra busy - I'm starting a 5K training class in September!

Have I mentioned how well my first momAgenda held up?  The corners on the spine are a tiny bit worn, and I got a little ink spot on the cover - but you wouldn't notice those things unless you were looking for them.  I also thought that the ends of the ribbons (there are two for marking calendar pages for quick reference) would have frayed after a year of use, but they are perfectly fine.  The major difference between old and new?  The post-it tabs that are sticking out of the top right now - I have a few pages of planning notes (party, travel, etc) flagged - and I ran out of ribbons. 

Thanks, momAgenda for such a great product!  It's been a long time since I've used the same brand/style of calendar for two years in a row!

1 comment:

The Smittys said...

yay! it's here! i may order one this year... :) can i peek at yours before i do?