Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Let's Go Sailing! (updated!)

It's actually called Stripes, but the latest Laptop Lunches reveal is a bento kit makes me think of all things nautical! 



There have been two other reveals this week - Daisy and Tire Plaid.  All of the new bento kits will be available on Friday at www.laptoplunches.com.  Remember to use the code momsmagic for a 10% discount on any purchases.

If you're new to bentos, read some of my lunches posts to learn why I'm a fan!

Update:  I just got a sneak peek at the rest of the new bento kits - love, love, love!  And if I didn't already have seven (yes, seven) in my cabinet, plus several extra pieces, I just might have to order one of the new ones!  So, do keep an eye on the blog for more news.  ALSO - if you are looking for lunchbox ideas, you can subscribe to a monthly RSS feed from Laptop Lunches! 

My kids love eating out of their Laptop Lunchboxes, and are willing to try new things that they find in their bentos.  You can bet I'll be reading these lunch menus to gain some inspiration and add some variety through the school year!

Update: click on these links to see all of the other bento kits revealed this week
Daisy - sweet flowers with a pop of lunchtime color
Tire Plaid - a fun red-and-black combo
Primary -  a classic combination
Confetti - a party in every bento

No comments: