Monday, August 3, 2009

"Girl Milk"

We ate lunch a Chick-Fil-A last week with a few friends. In the middle of all the excitement (of eating out, at Chick-Fil-A, with friends - each of those exciting in its own right), Miss M refused to drink the bottle of milk that I gave her. Can you guess why?
This is the bottle of milk she ended up drinking....

She would not drink the first bottle of milk because it had a boy on the label. The second bottle, the one she wanted, had a girl on it - hence her request to drink the "girl milk."

Seriously, moms of daughters, is this typical?

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I don't know about it from that end but I will tell you that my boys have refused things because they had girls on them or because they were girl colors. It's adorable and sometimes pretty frustrating.

RLR said...

It is funny and frustrating! I wasn't sure, at first, what M was trying to tell me. In the middle of the lunch chaos, it was actually a perfectly-timed stress-buster :)