Saturday, June 13, 2009

Even More Things You Really Want to Know

Another meme! And another meme that made me think! This one took longer than I thought it would, but that's not a bad thing. Feel free to participate - and leave a comment if you do, so I can drop by your blog!

I am... a mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and someone who hates running late.

I have... braces (for the second time).

I want... to give cloth diapering a try (if we have any more children, of course).

I wish... all of our parents lived closer.

I know... that I am loved.

I hate... poor customer service, unloading the dishwasher, and shopping for clothes.

I fear... heights.

I hear... my stomach growling.

I crave... savory foods for breakfast.

I search... for fun activities to do with the kids.

I always... get ranch dip for waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A.

I usually... drink water, but I'll drink sweet tea if I go to Chick-Fil-A.

I am not... a good housekeeper.

I miss... all of our favorite SC restaurants.

I love... my family!

I never... get pedicures any more.

I rarely... stay angry for very long.

I cry... when I am tired or angry.

I lose... my budget willpower when I'm tempted to eat out.

I should... use that gift certificate for a massage that's stuck on the side of my fridge.

I worry... about my daughter's food allergies.

I dream... of a crunchy granola life (borrowed this one from Jenni).

I was... opposed to cell phones until my husband started a long-distance commute to work. Now I don't know how I would live without it! (He doesn't have the long commute any more, thank goodness!)

Thanks to Jenni, who posted this meme recently and invited her readers to participate!

PS - I wonder... if I just broke a blogging rule by posting two memes in a row....

1 comment:

Jenni said...

LOL...no rules broken that I know about! I enjoyed reading your responses; thanks for playing along!