Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Most Photographed Lunchbox. EVER.

My new Laptop Lunchbox arrived today - version 2.0! I'll do some comparison posts soon - I've already taken all of the photos, but don't want you to get bento burnout. For now, I'll just celebrate the new arrival!

Today was a loooong day - and I'd forgotten that my lunchbox was due to arrive until I was turning on to our street. As I pulled into the driveway, I saw my package on the front porch!

Please ignore the fact that I need to sweep the porch. I'll blame it on
the strong winds we've had the past couple of days....


Want to know what was inside? I know - I already told you - but opening the box is so much more fun than placing the order!
In addition to the lunchbox and buddies, I also ordered the Bento Sleeve (in the
bottom edge of the photo), which I'll tell you more about in a future post.


I like the new, all-stainless flatware that's included with the Bento 2.0 sets.

Here's the lunchbox with the extra inner containers - the Bento Buddies. I can't wait to give all of this a try - the flexibility of the additional containers excites me!

I'm planning to do the comparison posts over the next couple of weeks (actual timeline tbd). I've taken lots of 'comparison' shots, but I also want to be able to show you all of the different configurations with the new inner containers. I don't think those shots will be nearly as exciting if there's no food in the box. Besides, I've got plenty of photos to keep me busy in the short-term.

One last shot - three bentos in the top rack of my dishwasher, including all of the bento buddies.

All of those bright colors make me really happy!

No comments: