Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance!

Miss M's first dance recital was this afternoon - and it was just too cute!  She did a great job!  After her number, we stayed and watched the rest of the show, too (she was dismissed at intermission). 

The theme of the recital was, "Celebrate!"  There were songs to celebrate holidays throughout the year, and Miss M's class did "Peter Cottontail" for Easter.  I can't wait to get the DVD so she can see how well she did.

I tried to get a few snapshots in the front yard before we left the house.  Miss M isn't looking at me because we were all trying to get photos.  Hopefully someone got a good one.  I wish I'd remembered to get a photo of her after the show with the rose she got from Grandpa R.  She was pretty worn out, though, and ended up falling asleep on the way home. 

Our beautiful dancer (looking at someone else for "smile!" cues....)

1 comment:

The Smittys said...

She is soooo cute! "We do that in MY class!"