Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers' Day!

Happy Fathers' Day to the one who...

...isn't afraid to get in the kitchen and teach the kids how to make the best scrambled eggs!

...is patient enough to let the kids help plant the garden!

...takes the time to go to Daddy-Daughter Date Night at Chick-Fil-A (and let the son into the photo before they leave)!  (PS - Here's what mom and son were doing)


...works hard so I can be home with our children!


  Happy Fathers' Day, Big J!  We love you!

And Happy Fathers' Day to our Dads (Grandpa H and Grandpa R), too! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the last picture of you and Big J. did one of the kids take it?

RLR said...

OK, SLT - your new blogger ID threw me for a minute :)

I like that photo, too! My friend Muffy (at simplysmittys.blogspot.com) took it when she got the family snapshots of us. She's SO talented - I love her laid-back style!