Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back Porch Snuggles

It was unseasonably chilly and overcast yesterday, but I still spent some time out on my back porch while the kids were napping. When Mister J woke up, he wandered downstairs and out to the porch. He had his fleece on, so he must have known where to find me. I figured we'd have just a short time before Miss M woke up, and dinner was simmering on the stove, but I still took a few moments for some one-on-one time with my first baby. I pulled him into my lap, and he curled up and snuggled against me. We had a few sweet moments together before the chill finally got to me. I'm sure he'd been cold from the moment he walked out, and maybe that was the biggest reason for the snuggles, but I'm still thankful for those quiet, sweet moments together.

No comments: